Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Meme

Yes, I decided that Sunday would be a meme day! I do have other things to discuss (like the fact that I start a new job tomorrow!) but I've been too lazy/busy today to really give my thoughts the adequate writing time that they deserve. So for tonight, a meme, and hopefully something a little more substantial tomorrow.


What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? 

I think honestly, working at the camp. I know that sounds majorly cheesy, but I've learned some incredible skills when it comes to leadership and teamwork. I've worked myself in ways I never thought I could or would, and I've definitely learned that I am strong. It helped me to truly embrace my independence, and helped me find my voice at a time in life when I needed it the most.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

I would say finishing my Master's degree. I think that, while the feat in itself wasn't like I solved any great world problems, it will continue to open lots of doors for me into my future. I think I definitely gave myself a big boost in life by adding on that extra degree.


What is your greatest regret?

Oh, I don't know... I guess my ex-boyfriend, if I'm being completely honest. Hindsight is always 20/20, but I still kick myself over that relationship. I still have a lot of regret where he is concerned.

What is the most evil thing you have ever done? 

I don't know, actually! Not to say I'm little miss perfect, but I am an obnoxious rule follower. Hmm... Probably the time when I got really angry with my sister (as a teenager) and I starting smacking her in the head with the tv remote control. But I was provoked!

 When was the time you were the most frightened?

When I was a little girl, there was bully a couple of blocks away, and once she cornered my sister and I and she tried to beat us up. I was terrified and Bernadette and her twin Bernadine proved why they were our best friends because they sneaked away and got our father to come break up the almost-fight.

What is your best memory?

I can't say that I have one memory in particular that is the best... I just think being a little girl was when I had my best memories. Remembering being excited about Christmas and riding my bike and sleepovers... that was the best.

No comments:

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Meme

Yes, I decided that Sunday would be a meme day! I do have other things to discuss (like the fact that I start a new job tomorrow!) but I've been too lazy/busy today to really give my thoughts the adequate writing time that they deserve. So for tonight, a meme, and hopefully something a little more substantial tomorrow.


What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? 

I think honestly, working at the camp. I know that sounds majorly cheesy, but I've learned some incredible skills when it comes to leadership and teamwork. I've worked myself in ways I never thought I could or would, and I've definitely learned that I am strong. It helped me to truly embrace my independence, and helped me find my voice at a time in life when I needed it the most.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

I would say finishing my Master's degree. I think that, while the feat in itself wasn't like I solved any great world problems, it will continue to open lots of doors for me into my future. I think I definitely gave myself a big boost in life by adding on that extra degree.


What is your greatest regret?

Oh, I don't know... I guess my ex-boyfriend, if I'm being completely honest. Hindsight is always 20/20, but I still kick myself over that relationship. I still have a lot of regret where he is concerned.

What is the most evil thing you have ever done? 

I don't know, actually! Not to say I'm little miss perfect, but I am an obnoxious rule follower. Hmm... Probably the time when I got really angry with my sister (as a teenager) and I starting smacking her in the head with the tv remote control. But I was provoked!

 When was the time you were the most frightened?

When I was a little girl, there was bully a couple of blocks away, and once she cornered my sister and I and she tried to beat us up. I was terrified and Bernadette and her twin Bernadine proved why they were our best friends because they sneaked away and got our father to come break up the almost-fight.

What is your best memory?

I can't say that I have one memory in particular that is the best... I just think being a little girl was when I had my best memories. Remembering being excited about Christmas and riding my bike and sleepovers... that was the best.

No comments: